Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday afternoon post

Right so the inks were laid down for this one approximately 3 years ago, when I went to my first furry con. This was one of the things I took with me to sell as part of Yiffing the Stars part one. Anyway today I finished coloring it and I'm putting it on the blog on a Saturday mostly to announce that I really really really wanna be in the Udon Mega Man Tribute book and my way of getting in is to basically overload them with tons of kick ass Mega Man Illustrations and force them to accept one. So from now until the deadline (January 31st I believe) I'm only gonna draw Mega Man related stuff. I'd prefer to avoid any Mega Man X and other spin off stuff if possible. So lets get some fucking Mega Man suggestions going!

2 comments:

  1. I totallllyyyy did this today (day off of work, yeah!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, did what? Oh wait, you mean laid on a bed in leg warmers and surfed the internet in an extremely sexy pose? That's my girl!

    ReplyDelete

Donate button